Snr. Account Executive - Tech Team
Senior Account Executive
Fascinated by the latest tech? Interested in the way technology is enhancing everyday life? Keen to travel the world to work with pioneering industry brands (Infocomm in Las Vegas anyone?)
Plaster is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Senior Account Executive to join our award-winning tech team.
You’ll be one or two years into your B2B communications or marketing career, and looking for new opportunities to craft and deliver campaigns for established names and cutting-edge challenger brands in the technology space.
You will need:
● 1-2 years’ experience in a communications or marketing agency, experience or a passion for working with tech clients is preferred
● To be a natural at forming collaborative relationships with clients, colleagues and specialist media
● Assured and confident writing style; you will be crafting B2B communications for corporate clients and must have excellent grammar and presentation skills
● Confidence to contribute to projects and initiatives top-to-bottom – from picking up the phone and selling-in, to writing engaging social content and organising press and promotional events
● Energy and positivity; the tech sector is specialist and you will need to be on top of the latest industry trends and be able put your finger on the pulse of the latest sector news and opinions
● Ambition to get ahead – you want to actively contribute to your team’s success and Plaster’s meritocratic culture
We offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday a year, a cycle to work scheme and travel opportunities to work with fascinating and progressive clients.
Interested? Please send your CV and your thoughts about what excites you about the future of tech to firstname.lastname@example.org